Monday, October 15, 2012

Theatre 68 Haunted House

Did you know every October I participate in a Haunted House? It's true, I do! It's kind of a fundraiser for my theatre company - Theatre 68. We opened this weekend to the wild applause of scare-seekers everywhere. You should probably come out and see what we've done to the place. What was once a Hollywood 99-seat theater is now a creepy  HollyWEIRD maze full of crazy wack-a-doos (aka actors) intent on scaring the poo out of anyone who comes through.  Honestly, look at this picture... imagine this coming at you from out of a dark corner...  Tell me you're not totally intrigued and I'll let it go. I won't urge you to come to 5419 W. Sunset Blvd. Oct. 19-Oct. 31st. 8pm-11pm/Midnight (different times on different days). I won't do it. I'll keep my mouth shut and never broach the subject. I won't even say that we have free candy in the lobby. Nope! You won't hear that from me. Or even that you can get half price tickets at  http://www.lastagealliance.com/theatre68hauntedhouse/ . But that's only if you tell me you're not remotely interested in what us 68-ers have put together. Otherwise, I'll point you in the right direction and hope you creep on by. We'll be waiting for you. www.theatre68.com

No comments:

Post a Comment