Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A New Hope. wait, that's not original. AN OLD HOPE, REVISITED

Honestly, the internet weirds me out a little. Nevertheless, an actress (I think that's what I'm still calling myself) needs to make herself a little uncomfortable once in while.

I'll be using this blog to highlight my "Acting" accomplishments as they come. No doubt, there will be cricket spells that last longer than a chirp but I'll find something to fill the gaps (most likely items from my Amazon wishlist that I'll hope to receive from adoring fans).

If you're wondering about the dinosaurs, they're here serving an essential purpose. This industry is a dinosaur-eat-dinosaur kinda world. Even the pretty little dinosaurs can't wait to rip out your throat, and all your hopes and dreams along with it. Consider these Mesozoic fellows a symbol of this fact, or whatever.

DON"T WORRY THOUGH. This will not be the rantings of a disillusioned dinosaur. This WILL BE success. If you build it, they will come right? ..Is it terrible that I'm not exactly sure where that line is from (excluding a spoof of the original on an episode of Married with Children)? Oh man... that was a great show.

No comments:

Post a Comment