Wednesday, June 17, 2015

It's my weekend and I'll break the set if I want to...

I think I pulled it off. This past weekend, I went up for the lead role (Chloe) in "The Idiot Box." Except for the part when I almost broke the set, everything went off without a hitch. Here's the thing, at the end of act one, my character is supposed to knock down walls... I guess I did that a little too realistically though, at least in the eyes of the producer. Guys! What can I say, breaking shit is my game and I'm good at it so...

Here's some on stage IN THE MOMENT shots for your hungry eyes.

With AJ Smithey as OMAR

With AJ Smithey as OMAR


With AJ Smithey as OMAR and AJ Brody as RAYMONA

Really interesting action shots huh?! Anyway, I'll be back as Veronica Beecham this weekend and the following. Then we close and I will be switching gears to a whole new form of entertainment:

BURLESQUE. 

..................................................................................................................

...Did it work? Are you on the edge of your seat? What is this about Shelly doing burlesque, you ask? Until next time...

...ellipsis....


No comments:

Post a Comment