Monday, April 6, 2015

New Rep, New Play!

Amazing news! I have a new commercial agent! Lynn Eriks at Howard Talent West will now be representing me for commercials and print. I'm really excited to work with Lynn because she's a self-proclaimed Jewish mom and that makes me feel right at home. (Ema, don't be jelly!) I hope to be posting super awesome news about national bookings and all that kinda jazz in the near future. "Watch out internet, my fro will soon be taking over" says the perhaps overly confident newly represented me.





ALSO, I've been cast to understudy two lead roles in Theatre 68's newest production, "The Idiot Box", written by Michael Elyanow. This play is basically a dark satire that gives the middle finger to the generic television sitcom. Since this show is loosely based on "Friends," I will be playing both the Monica and Rachel characters on various nights. The show will run May 29th to June 29th. Although I'm not yet sure of my performance dates, I know that I'll have at least 3-4 cracks at it. You'll probably have to come more than once because obviously you'll want to see me embody both leading ladies.

I know, you're wondering if I can pull this off, right? ... here's the thing... so am I.

From last Friday's read through! Pictured left to right. Erin Poland as Fiona, Carlos Castillo as Harvey, Carrie Stauber as Veronica, Julie Dolan as Chloe, Jordan Wall as Mark, Grey Rodriguez as Connor, and Shelly Hacco as Stephanie.




No comments:

Post a Comment