Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Closing "The Afflicted"

This production was hard to say goodbye to, especially since we were playing to sold-out houses for the last half of the run. People loved this show and I LOVED being in it. When I first started, I was very hesitant about playing a stripper (my typecast usually falls into the teenage dork area). I felt intimidated by the fact that I don't have "sexy moves" and that the last girl to play the role of Tamara was an actual stripper who already had sexuality coded into her body language and demeanor. The lap dance was the most terrifying part but... I did it! Possibly even well! I'll have to ask attendees what they thought of my exotic shimmies, but all in all, I feel really good about having this part under my belt. Ass waving and hair whipping in a priest's crotch? Check that one off the ol' bucket list.

Here's some pictures to make you feel like you were there!
Cast of "The Afflicted"
Jeremy "Turbo" Luke as "Cop Guy"
Daniel Hutchison as "Priest". Shelly Hacco as "Tamara"
Daniel Hutchison as "Priest". Shelly Hacco as "Tamara"
Daniel Hutchison as "Priest"
Ariel Hart as "Judith"
Eddie Alfano as "Douchebag"
Leif Gantvoort as "Karl". Ariel Hart as "Judith". Lincoln Castellanos as "Afflicted"
Perry Smith as "Rich Bitch". Ed Cosico as "Duane"
Lincoln Castellanos as "Afflicted"
Cast and crew of "The Afflicted"
Tommy Kijas and Nadeen Currie as "Afflicted"
Ed Cosico as "Duane"
Cy Creamer - Stage Manager. Shana Gagnon - Assistant Director.
Danny Cistone - Director. Bradley Estrin - Stage Manager
Lincoln Castellanos as "Afflicted Clown"

No comments:

Post a Comment