Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Zombie Defense


Can you believe it? That's me. Pretty gross, right? Luckily there were no mirrors around or else I would have cried all my make up off. As for things that were around. We had... Pedestrians. Gawking Pedestrians. These guys were fun because I got to play real zombie with them, walking all slow-like toward them, twitching and grunting, until they quickly moved along. Though we shot the bulk of the short this past weekend, I still have one more day to go, pre-zombie. Can't wait to see the finished product.

The Zombie Defense
Written by Jarrod Robbins
Directed by Jarrod Robbins & Jason Snellman
Produced by Josh Doughty

Left to Right: Jarrod Robbins, Shelly Hacco, Josh Doughty, Jason Snellman
Left to Right: Jason Snellman, Jarrod Robbins, David Sound Guy, Dominic Jones, Kyle AD



No comments:

Post a Comment